Data Protection Notice
Bosch Automotive Service Solutions ("Bosch") appreciates your interest in its products and services and your visit to this website.
Bosch Respects Your Privacy
The protection of your privacy in the processing of your personal data is an important concern to which we pay special attention during our business processes. Personal data collected during visits to our websites are processed by us confidentially and in accordance with applicable law. Data protection and information security are part of our company policy.
What Types of Information May be Collected?
Bosch through its website provides you with an opportunity to purchase products and services you request and we offer. Any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way, such as via telephone, electronic mail or online form will only be used in accordance with this Privacy Statement. Bosch may collect the following types of information:
- Contact Information: We may collect contact information which includes your full name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and where provided, your facsimile number. Such contact information may be used, for example, to communicate with you with respect to products and services either offered or requested through the website.
- Financial Information: Depending on the nature of the products or services requested, we may also collect and retain certain financial information from you.
- Log-in Information: We may collect log-in information including log-in identification, passwords, and security questions and answers.
What Does Bosch do with the Information that is Collected?
Bosch, its affiliates, subsidiaries or contractors use the information collected from you to assist in completing the orders for the products and services you request. We may share the information collected about you with the manufacturer or source of the products or services you request in order to fulfill your request. Information collected may be used to accept your entry into a particular sweepstakes or other consumer promotion, for market and consumer studies regarding product types, demographics and consumer preferences and to contact you regarding products and services we offer, special offers and other notices. We may share the information collected about you with service providers that may assist us in order fulfillment. We cannot guarantee that these third parties will offer the same level of protection as Bosch or that their protections will be adequate.
Maintaining the accuracy of your information is a shared responsibility. We maintain the integrity of the information you provide us and will update your records when you notify us of a change. Please contact us at the address listed below when information concerning you changes.
While Bosch uses security measures in order to protect the data we have under control against manipulation, loss, destruction, access by unauthorized persons or against unauthorized disclosure, and while our security procedures are continually enhanced as new technology becomes available, we cannot guarantee that personally identifiable information which you submit on the site will be secure.
We do not knowingly collect or use any personal data from online visitors under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly allow visitors under the age of 13 to participate in any promotions or contests made available on Bosch websites from time to time.
Third Party Links
Bosch websites may include links to other websites. Even if the new website uses the name Bosch and the Bosch logo, Bosch does not assume any liability for the performance, quality, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or any other aspect of products or services on these websites. Bosch is not responsible for third party legal or privacy policies, or for their processing of same. Furthermore, a link does not constitute an endorsement of content, viewpoint, policies, products or services of that website.
Freedom of Choice
We would like to use your data to inform you about our products and services and request your opinion, where applicable. Naturally, your participation in such campaigns is voluntary. Should you not consent, you can inform us at any time, so that we can prohibit the use of your data accordingly.
Changes to Privacy Statement
Due to the constantly changing nature of our business, we reserve the right to change, update or modify this Privacy Statement at any time at our sole discretion, and will post any new privacy statement here. Any such change, update or modification will be effective immediately upon posting on this website. Use of information that we gather now will be subject to the privacy statement in effect at the time of use. By using or navigating around the website or utilizing any of the services we provide here, you acknowledge that you have read and understand and agree to be bound by this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree to be so bound, do not remain on the website. You are responsible for checking our website frequently to keep apprised of recent changes.
If you believe that any website code or content in this website or in a linked website, including, but not limited to content provided by third parties via visitor features, infringes a copyright or other proprietary right or is otherwise injurious, please forward the following information to our Copyright and Notice Agent at the address specified below:
- Your name, address, telephone number, email address, and other pertinent contact information;
- A description of the right that you believe is infringed or the injury that you believe is being caused;
- A detailed description of where the allegedly infringing or injurious content or code is located;
- A statement by you, with respect to the right or injury, that you have a good faith belief that the objectionable use is not authorized by either the owner of the asserted right, an agent of the owner, or by operation of law;
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the asserted right and/or an electronic or physical signature of the person (s) who claims injury;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is correct and that you are the owner of the asserted right, or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner, or are an injured party; and
- Any other information required for specific notice of the claim and allegedly infringing or injurious item.
Our Copyright and Notice Agent and recipient for other communications regarding this website is:
Bosch Automotive Service Solutions
Attn: Marketing Communications Manager
28635 Mound Road
Warren, MI 48092 USA